Welcome!

I am selling virtually my entire collection of toys and art.

See post directly below about my upcoming eBay store to be located at http://stores.ebay.com/modpopshop

Items will include designer and urban vinyl from many artists (Joe Ledbetter, Jermaine Rogers, Michael Lau, Kaws, Tim Biskup, Gary Baseman, to name just a few), japanese kaiju from most of the well-known brands and artists (e.g., Marmit, Bear Model, Bull Mark, Gargamel, Bemon, Marusan, Anraku Ansaku, Charactics, Max Toy) rare one-offs and customs, plush, lots of qees, dunnys, bearbricks, kubricks, and other blind-box and mini-figures, and art prints (mostly Biskup, but some others as well).

For a representative sample of the figures that may be available for sale, check out my Flickr pages here.

All sales will be via eBay and PayPal. I will use this blog to post some of the items that I intend to list on eBay before I list them there, just to give you a heads up.

If you want to keep track of some of the featured items that I will be listing on eBay, you can "follow" this blog by using the link in the sidebar. However, I am not going to be showing all of the items that I put on eBay on this blog. If you want to make sure that you do not miss any of my eBay listings, you can set up an automatic email notification through eBay using my eBay name "modpopshop". (Go to "advanced search"; "find items by seller"; for seller's user id enter "modpopshop"; run the search; and then select "Save this search and alert me later".)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to leave a comment. I will respond to all reasonable inquiries as time permits.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gold Dero by Jermaine Rogers - eBay Later Today!



Ebay later today... a few details following the photos.
























Series One Dero (the "Jigi"). Produced in conjunction with StrangeCo and Wootini. Super-limited edition. The only way to get a Gold Dero was to be a member of Jermaine's 2005 subscription plan. (Edition size unknown. Some sources say this was an edition of 25; others say edition of 10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment